http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Visual Metaphor: behold

Visual Metaphor

Visual Metaphor are the ramblings of an engineering student up in University of Waterloo, Canada. My favorite rants are about philosophy, morality, religion, technology, society and culture with the occassional psychedelic poetry

Name:
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, April 16, 2005

behold

underground water gardens flow
sparkle angelic blue
flowers shaped of waterfalls
and dew laced grass
everchanging new scents
overtaking, awe-striking
intense sensations of neverending nature
all i feel i cannot know

what i behold:
my heaven

yet

if life were anything like your eyes
i would not want to die
such a simple beauty
eloquent in silence
pure
a word not spoken but
a memory made complete

what i behold:
your eyes

1 Comments:

Blogger fahd said...

I completely agree. The standards of beauty have become quite artificial, although I suppose in popular culture they are always like that.

I write about beautiful eyes just like I can write about heaven, though I've seen neither, yet inspired by both.

Yea, i know, it sounds really corny :P

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home