http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Visual Metaphor: major update coming soon

Visual Metaphor

Visual Metaphor are the ramblings of an engineering student up in University of Waterloo, Canada. My favorite rants are about philosophy, morality, religion, technology, society and culture with the occassional psychedelic poetry

Name:
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Friday, June 03, 2005

major update coming soon

yep..i've been dabbling with Mambo..and I'm thinking of finally starting up visualmetaphor.com as an interface for a blog, my paintings, pictures, poetry, random thoughts, not-so random thoughts, a depository of information and links about things that interest me ...and stuff such as that. which means ill probably stop using this addy. Prolly within the next month..ill announce when i've uploaded the site. I haven't even upgraded my web hosting service (so i can use mambo/php/sql) yet..so..need to get on that. plan to use www.123ehost.com ..unless someone knows a better offer.

In other news, Google has launched the Summer of Code. I know I dont have the skills to participate nor the time management and effort and...on and on to be one of the 200 open source projects (students only) they plan to accept (and hand out US$4500 if successful at the end of the term in completing project). Anywho..if i do come up with a good idea...ill try to make my shpeel to google and whatever mentor organazition involved..and see what happens.

And..for the life of my i can't spell the world involved. i have to type it slowly..almost every single time i type the word i end up typing: invovled. u might not see that..because i notice it and correct it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home