http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Visual Metaphor: Last One

Visual Metaphor

Visual Metaphor are the ramblings of an engineering student up in University of Waterloo, Canada. My favorite rants are about philosophy, morality, religion, technology, society and culture with the occassional psychedelic poetry

Name:
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Friday, August 13, 2004

Last One

Finally, exams will be over in ...3.5 hours! I've been up since 2am studying for this Human Systems exam. And last night from 7-10pm I had a macro-econ exam as well. So as you can see, thats only 4 hours of sleep. My brain was cramping up after all the cramming that has been going on in the last 14 days. Ah, I will enjoy deleting all these useless braincells after i'm done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home