http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Visual Metaphor: FTP issues

Visual Metaphor

Visual Metaphor are the ramblings of an engineering student up in University of Waterloo, Canada. My favorite rants are about philosophy, morality, religion, technology, society and culture with the occassional psychedelic poetry

Name:
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Monday, September 20, 2004

FTP issues

Hm. I moved some files around on my ftp client...and my blog pic was there..so it got moved. But now, my FTP client has expired and this free one that im using wants me to register to get a newer free version otherwise it wont let me use it! Dang..too bad im lazy. So right now my picture is a blank white space. Just FYI.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remove the registry settings and reinstall

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home