http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Visual Metaphor: Microsoft Interview

Visual Metaphor

Visual Metaphor are the ramblings of an engineering student up in University of Waterloo, Canada. My favorite rants are about philosophy, morality, religion, technology, society and culture with the occassional psychedelic poetry

Name:
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Friday, March 04, 2005

Microsoft Interview

Never would I have thought that I'd get a Microsoft interview in my second year. Wow! I was so excited about this...who woulda thunk?

On top of it, the interview went alot better than I expected. Ofcourse, thats because I always set my goals higher and expectations lower, and perform somewhere in between.

The title is: .NET Evangelist Team Assistant. Hehe, sounds cool, and get to interact with a lot of developers and ISV's (Independent Software Vendors).

Stay tuned for results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home