http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Visual Metaphor: It's painful watching myself

Visual Metaphor

Visual Metaphor are the ramblings of an engineering student up in University of Waterloo, Canada. My favorite rants are about philosophy, morality, religion, technology, society and culture with the occassional psychedelic poetry

Name:
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Sunday, June 12, 2005

It's painful watching myself




This is me performing Un Dia De Noviembre by Leo Brouwer. Other than a few squeeks and not so clean playing, I actually froze for a bit and skipped out on about a 45 seconds more of playing to avoid the embarassement of making more mistakes. Ofcourse, since no one in the audience would've heard this, I'm sure no one noticed me skipping a section.

I wasn't happy after this, I knew I could've played it better and complete. GAH!! Nevertheless, only my 2nd real performance infront of an audience.

So i did end up dancing, but only cause I felt like it. That's how I like it..no one forcing me..and alot of people on the dance floor.

2 Comments:

Blogger fahd said...

Faraz: Thanks..you should put some of your stuff online too. Assuming you have stuff. If you don't you should. That's why you bought a guitar.

VL: I've been doing alright. Weather is weird. Its been really really hot (which i prefer over really really cold) and then it sporadically rains like crazy. But humid hot rain. No I haven't talked to Alan lately. I think he needs to grow up a bit more. Now that your exams are over, you should blog more often.

Taneem: Oh no thanks. No more cookies for me :( ... need some healthier alternative hypothetical treats.

8:46 PM  
Blogger fahd said...

Thanks Dad :)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home