http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Visual Metaphor: woohoo

Visual Metaphor

Visual Metaphor are the ramblings of an engineering student up in University of Waterloo, Canada. My favorite rants are about philosophy, morality, religion, technology, society and culture with the occassional psychedelic poetry

Name:
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

woohoo

alright..so i bought a new classical guitar today! its not shiny but the sound is awesome (i had to control myself from getting a guitar that looked nice rather than was made well). I'll post a pic up soon. I also signed up for lessons at Long and McQuade, and fortunately got the last available timeslot: tuesday's at 8pm..which should be enough time for me to come back from work.

Oh btw, i'm working at Scotiabank's IT dept (Scotia Intek) as a Programmer Analyst. Will be starting on May 9th, so I have time to relax and do tons of random things.

1 Comments:

Blogger fahd said...

Ohh, it should be a while before that happens. I need to learn how to play other people's music before I can create my own. I can make tunes that last for 4-sec, but I'm sure no one's interested in that! Unless I patch all my bit tunes together. Now that would be some experiment! It would probably give people seizures though; so I'll wait till I learn more.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home