http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Visual Metaphor: crystal cornucopia

Visual Metaphor

Visual Metaphor are the ramblings of an engineering student up in University of Waterloo, Canada. My favorite rants are about philosophy, morality, religion, technology, society and culture with the occassional psychedelic poetry

Name:
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, March 26, 2005

crystal cornucopia

One more tear beneath my eyes
One more year and I'll forget my life

How this crystal conrucopia of beauty
Mesmerizes, delights - creates an evocative response
That is what others tell me of it

One more tear beneath my eyes
Memory links us to the illusory high

Well, life is wonderless
And I can't quite understand
But that's just how I am

The crystal cornucopia
Dances round and round my mind
I cannot grasp this dream that others behold

Vices of possession
Singing praises of their heaven
Claiming happiness was just another lie

One more tear beaneath my eyes
And flowers forget their simple lines
Those that fade and those that die
And a few that fly within my mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home